A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Lockman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Lockman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Lockman, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lockman graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Lockman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Monticello-Big Lake Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven David Lockman MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Steven D. Lockman practice?
- Dr. Steven Lockman has 14 office locations.
Dr. Steven Lockman practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Monticello, MN and Sun City West, AZ.
See Peoria Physiatrists.