A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Lockman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Lockman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Lockman, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lockman graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Lockman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Monticello-Big Lake Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lockman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Humana - 4 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- HealthPartners - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven D. Lockman practice?
Dr. Steven Lockman practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Monticello, MN and Sun City West, AZ.
See Peoria Physiatrists.