Learn more about Dr. Steven Lockman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Lockman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lockman
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lockman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Lockman, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lockman graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Lockman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Monticello-Big Lake Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven D Lockman MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Steven D. Lockman practice?
- Dr. Steven Lockman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Steven Lockman practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Monticello, MN and Buffalo, MN.
See Peoria Physiatrists.