Dr. Steven Lomazow MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Belleville, NJ

2.4

October 11th, 2016
Teacher
The worst exam ever. Was sent to this doctor by the state to access, two other competent respected doctors diagnosis and prognosis and the man was unable to make an decision. He is obviously in this profession to make money and bilk clients. Exam lasted 5 minutes during which he insulted me and ignored answers to his questions. Should have his license revoked.

September 1st, 2016
Recently visited this doctor to obtain a neurological exam for a client, as suggested by DDD. The doctor not only belittled myself but also the client before asking me to leave his office. I am mortified at how my client was treated. absolutely unprofessional and I truly feel that due to my client's mental illness he was discriminated against.

February 27th, 2016
rude
can say anything good about this doctor he was rude and very unprofessional.

September 29th, 2015
Unsafe Doctor - stay away if you want to live
I have epilepsy and visited this doctor after moving to this country. My epilepsy was controlled and have not had any seizures in years. After I visited him the first time he sent me to get some exams and then told me I had to change medications because the side effects were worst than with other medications. I was with him for a month and he had me trying 3 medication with different doses, I had to see him every couple days (which I think it's how he makes money) and he was testing on me without any sort of dosage or test to see if the medicine actually worked. I had seizures every few days, and ended up in the ER three times with hits on my face, split head, etc. I wish I would have researched him before, he is horrible, even the way he talks to people is bad, he is demeaning and doesn't not even let you talk. I'm never coming back, I was fine before I saw him and almost died in his care. Would never recommend.

January 25th, 2015
Dr. Lomazow is a bit unusual, but I wouldn't call him unsafe or uncaring. He's not warm & fuzzy, but very straightforward and to the point, which I prefer. I see him for chronic migraine headaches. He genuinely seems concerned about my well-being and asks a lot of questions whenever I come in for appointments. He's given me every possible option for treatments from preventative meds, to triptans, to Botox. Without his help, I would be an invalid. His staff is also very courteous and professional. There have been times when I've had to wait long, but not always. It depends on how busy he is. I consider it normal.

March 6th, 2014
Do not recommend
I usually never write reviews but had to share just how awful of an experience I had. He was very rude and clearly did not care to listen to what I had to say. Probably one of my worst experiences I've had with doctors. It was quite clear that he has patients come back for multiple visits as a way to make a profit for himself. I do not recommend him at all.

February 12th, 2014
Beware!
I can sum him up in two words "The Worst" Insensitive to the point of being sadistic.

June 8th, 2013
unsafe Doctor
After waiting an hour he spent five minutes with me. He refused to look at my films, but wrote a report insulting the radiologist who read my films. He claimed to never have heard of the medication I was on. I guess he dose not own a PDR, or does not believe in research done after 1978

December 16th, 2011
The worst "doctor" I've ever seen
MISSED a diagnosis. Completely uncaring and unfocused during process of taking my medical history. As in: texting -- and giggling -- in the middle of it, as well as jumping up and running out the door to talk to people in the hallway. Asked me the same question three times. Dismissed my symptoms in a written report to my primary care physician (doubted "organic nature" of symptoms, meaning, according to him, they were all in my head. I was on the phone to another neurologist making an appointment before I even left this bozo's office. The 2nd, good, neurologist ordered the right tests and found a brain tumor. My primary will never refer another patient to this guy again. Save time and avoid Lomazo. He's obviously interested in other things than patients. At this point his profession seems quite secondary to his hobbies. Total flake and also something distinctly creepy about him.

November 30th, 2011
HORRIBLE DOCTOR
This horrible person misdiagnosed me and sent me for unneccessary procedures. He gave me NO TREATMENT for full 4 months while my simptoms were getting worse and worse. He's a terrible person, doesn't listen and doesn't care. Don't waste your time or money on this doctor. His stuff, on the other hand was very professional and did everything they could to help me. They were great, unfortunatelly, they are working for a terrible doctor.

September 19th, 2011
Dr. Steven Lomazow diagnosed me with RSD/CRPS. This disease is chronic, debilitating and unfortunately there is no cure as of yet. But, for those who suffer from this horrible disease, we will not give up, until a cure is found. Dr. Lomazow cares and is always concerned about how you are feeling as his patient. His staff is extremely courteous,professional and they are busy, but they always take the time to to "shoot the breeze" with you. Upon waiting for your name to be called by Dr. Lomazow, the atmosphere is very relaxing. If it was not for Dr. Lomazow, I would not be alive today! Dr. Lomazow is truly "ONE OF A KIND"!!