Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Lome
Dr. Steven Lome, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Ottawa, IL, with another office in Spring Valley, IL. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Lome is affiliated with St Margaret's Hospital, OSF St Elizabeth Medical Center and HeartCare. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Lome has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Steven Lome is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ottawa, IL.
Dr. David Thompson
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Ottawa, IL 0.01 mi11
Dr. Matthew Gimpert
Diagnostic Radiology, Internal Medicine
Ottawa, IL 0.01 mi16
Dr. Romal Gandhi
Ottawa, IL 0.01 mi21