A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Lome:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Lome is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lome
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lome Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Lome, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lome graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Lome has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ottawa Regional Hospital & Healthcare Center
- Osf St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven M Lome DO and MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Lome practice?
- Dr. Steven Lome has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Lome practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Ottawa, IL.
See Ottawa Internists and Ottawa Cardiologists.