Learn more about Dr. Steven Louie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Louie, Internist, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Louie
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Louie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Louie, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Louie graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Louie has 7 hospital affiliations:
- JFK Medical Center
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven J Louie MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Louie practice?
- Dr. Steven Louie has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Louie practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Lake Worth, FL.
See Lake Worth Allergists and Lake Worth Internists.