Learn more about Dr. Steven Louie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Louie, Internist, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Louie
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Louie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Louie, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Louie graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Louie has 7 hospital affiliations:
- JFK Medical Center
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven J Louie MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Louie practice?
- Dr. Steven Louie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Louie practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Lake Worth, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boynton Beach, FL.
See Lake Worth Allergists and Lake Worth Internists.