A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Lovejoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Lovejoy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lovejoy
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lovejoy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Lovejoy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lovejoy graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Lovejoy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Shriner`s Hospital For Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Arnett Lovejoy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Lovejoy practice?
- Dr. Steven Lovejoy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Lovejoy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Huntington, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Hendersonville, TN.
See Huntington Surgeons.