A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Lovejoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Lovejoy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lovejoy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lovejoy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Lovejoy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lovejoy graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Lovejoy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Shriner`s Hospital For Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Arnett Lovejoy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Lovejoy practice?
- Dr. Steven Lovejoy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Lovejoy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Huntington, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Hendersonville, TN.
See Huntington Surgeons.