A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Lowe, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowe graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lowe has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island College Hospital
- Baptist Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lowe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Lowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Lowe practice?
Dr. Steven Lowe practices Internal Medicine, Radiology, and Diagnostic Radiology near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Bamberg, SC and Edgefield, SC.
See Greenville Internists and Greenville Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Esteban Lowe, Dr. Stefan Lowe, Dr. Stephan Lowe, Dr. Stephen Lowe