A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lyn Lowman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lyn Lowman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lyn Lowman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowman graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Lowman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Walton Medical Center
- Athens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lyn Steven Lowman MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lyn S. Lowman practice?
- Dr. Lyn Lowman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Lyn Lowman practices Cardiovascular Disease near Winder, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, GA and Athens, GA.
See Winder Cardiologists.