A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lyn Lowman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lyn Lowman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lowman
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lowman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lyn Lowman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowman graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Lowman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Walton Medical Center
- Athens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lyn Steven Lowman MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lyn S. Lowman practice?
- Dr. Lyn Lowman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Lyn Lowman practices Cardiovascular Disease near Winder, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, GA and Athens, GA.
See Winder Cardiologists.