A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Luebbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Luebbert is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Luebbert graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Luebbert has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Memorial Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven John Luebbert MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Luebbert practice?
- Dr. Steven Luebbert has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Luebbert practices Pediatrics near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Pediatricians.