Dr. Steven Luebbert MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Colorado Springs, CO

• Good
  • Bad

October 21st, 2013
Selfish doctor - could care less about his patients
I was sick and tired of waiting for him to see my son for an appointment, so I changed the doctor. Dr Luebbert was ALWAYS late, had an arrogant attitude like he knows it all. He could care less about the patients from my point of view.

November 2nd, 2012
GREAT DOC USED FOR 17 YEARS NOW
DR. LUEBBERT has been our 2 boys only doctor for 17 years, he is professional and caring. The staff is great and any input to the contrary should be disregarded.

July 27th, 2012
We love Dr. Luebbert!
Dr. Luebbert and Dublin Primary Care are the best! He is a caring doctor who takes time with his patients. We have been seeing him for years and have never had a concern or complaint. It's great to have a pediatrician who we can trust with the health of our children. He is wonderful and so are his staff!

November 8th, 2010
Unprofessional office
My son has been a patient at Dr Luebbert's office (Dublin Primary Care) for about 10 months since Jan 2010. We have been in the office probably 6 or 7 times since then. Several of the visits were very unprofessional. We were spoken to rudely by the office staff, the nurses, and by the doctor himself. We have gone three times for previously scheduled appointments where they told us they would have to reschedule for various reasons (mostly them being unorganized). The last straw was this morning when we showed up for my son's scheduled immunizations and were told they would have to reschedule him because their computers are down. The receptionist at the office was quite rude as he was explaining the situation and had no people skills at dealing with a frustrated mom and screaming kid (us). Needless to say I am now looking for another pediatrician.

August 1st, 2017