A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Luger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Luger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Luger, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lyme Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Luger graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Luger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Hartford Hospital, Hartford CT
- Institute of Living Hartford Hospital's Mental Health Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven W Luger MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven W. Luger practice?
- Dr. Steven Luger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Luger practices Family Medicine near Windsor, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Hartford, CT.
See Windsor Primary Care Doctors.