A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Luger is Excellent. Dr. Luger has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Luger, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Lyme Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Luger graduated from University of Rochester . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Luger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Institute of Living Hartford Hospital's Mental Health Network
- Hartford Hospital, Hartford CT
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Luger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Luger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven W. Luger practice?
Dr. Steven Luger practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Windsor, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Avon, CT and West Hartford, CT.
See Windsor Family Physicians and Windsor Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stephan Luger, Dr. Stephen Luger, Dr. Stefan Luger, Dr. Steve Luger