A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Luger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Luger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luger
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Luger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Luger, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lyme Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Luger graduated from University of Rochester . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Luger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Hartford Hospital, Hartford CT
- Institute of Living Hartford Hospital's Mental Health Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven W Luger MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven W. Luger practice?
- Dr. Steven Luger has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Luger practices Family Medicine near Windsor, CT.
See Windsor Family Physicians.