Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
Jun 17th, 2013

Very kind and compassionate, listen wells and takes positive action

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Jul 6th, 2012

My father has been going to Dr. Lugo for years. The times I have gone with my father to his appointments,Dr. Lugo takes his time and makes sure that you understands what he is explaining. He is a great doctor

|  A caring Doctor  |  show details
Dec 22nd, 2011

I have been a patient of Doctor lugo almost 16 years now. he is very caring and will take time to listen to your medical issues and makes sure your concerns are addressed. No matter how busy his office is, I never feel he is rushing me out. I know that most times just visiting with him makes me feel better. He will also take all the time needed to make sure you understand what is going on and how to get back on the road of health. I think he is the great doctor and I wish he and his family the very best.

Jul 6th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Lugo for about 14 years. He is always patient and knowledgeable and has many years of experience. He explains how things work rather than just giving medication for everything. His referrals are excellent as well!

|  Dr. Lugo operates Like In and out Burger  |  show details
Jun 6th, 2011

Dr.Lugo is rude, his front desk person Sherie is extremely hateful. Dr. Lugo does not give you the time of day. Dr. Lugo does not get any stars in my book!!

|  Older Patient  |  show details
May 27th, 2011

Dr. Lugo is always welcoming and giveseach patient the time to feel comfortable.All questions are answered and one leavesfeeling that they have had time with anhealthcare professional.The receptionist and nurses are alsoA-1. They care and it is obvious.

|  Unprofessional and rude front desk  |  show details
Feb 22nd, 2011

Abandoned by Dr. Lugo, horrible bedside manners, rude staff. I would not recommend this Dr. to anyone!

|  Horrible bedside manners and operates like in and out burger  |  show details
Feb 21st, 2011

The staff is rude, especially Shere who runs the front desk, very hateful, Dr. Lugo can't wait to get you out the door, does not show compassion, I would not refer this Dr. to anyone!

Oct 12th, 2010

The Doctor takes a common sense approach to my questions and explains things in terms I can understand. He's not just a medication prescriber.

|  Excellent Doctor!!  |  show details
Jul 8th, 2010

I am so glad to have found a Doctor like Steven Lugo, puts your mind at ease, very caring, great staff. I couldn't have found a better Doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Lugo to friends and family.

Jun 28th, 2010

Dr. Lugo is the best doctor ever!! I would tell anyone looking for a general doctor to use him. He is so caring and nice. I trust him and think very highly of him and his staff.

|  Wonderful Dr. for the whole family.  |  show details
by Stephan Elliott, Phoenix, AZ on Jun 22nd, 2010

Myself, my wife and our grown daughters all use Dr. Lugo and we have for about 10 years. We have been very happy with the amount of time he spends with us on every visit and the exceptionally easy way he explains his diagnosis. We wish him every success and we heartily recommend anyone in need to find out about his practice.

|  Great PCP in central Scottsdale  |  show details
Nov 15th, 2009

Office staff courteous and caring. Dr. Lugo spends as much time with you as you need. He explains the diagnosis to you in a manner you can understand. Outstanding bedside manner. A physician you can trust!

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
by az_bakers on Nov 24th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Takes his time...he and the office staff are friendly! A great family doctor...

Read Full Review at kudzu.com