Dr. Steven Lugo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Lugo?

October 15th, 2015

POOR OFFICE SUPPORT--the first line to the doctor

Mostly this is more about the office/staff vs Dr. Lugo. We have been long time patients and LOVED when he was in private practice...every since he has become part of the "system" with formerly Scottsdale North and now Honor Health it has been anything but easy to reach him. The supervisor has no follow up or patient customer service. If they are too busy get more help.

August 3rd, 2015

I don't know how good Dr. Lugo is. I have been in his office only 2 times but his staff is the worst. Specially his assistant Andrea. I don't know how long she is been working for him but if he wants to keep his patients, he should fire her ASAP. She doesn't follow up on the patient' requirements. I don't want to depend on her if I get really sick.

June 17th, 2013

Very kind and compassionate, listen wells and takes positive action

July 6th, 2012

Great Doctor

My father has been going to Dr. Lugo for years. The times I have gone with my father to his appointments,Dr. Lugo takes his time and makes sure that you understands what he is explaining. He is a great doctor

December 22nd, 2011

A caring Doctor

I have been a patient of Doctor lugo almost 16 years now. he is very caring and will take time to listen to your medical issues and makes sure your concerns are addressed. No matter how busy his office is, I never feel he is rushing me out. I know that most times just visiting with him makes me feel better. He will also take all the time needed to make sure you understand what is going on and how to get back on the road of health. I think he is the great doctor and I wish he and his family the very best.

July 6th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Lugo for about 14 years. He is always patient and knowledgeable and has many years of experience. He explains how things work rather than just giving medication for everything. His referrals are excellent as well!

June 6th, 2011

Dr. Lugo operates Like In and out Burger

Dr.Lugo is rude, his front desk person Sherie is extremely hateful. Dr. Lugo does not give you the time of day. Dr. Lugo does not get any stars in my book!!

May 27th, 2011

Older Patient

Dr. Lugo is always welcoming and giveseach patient the time to feel comfortable.All questions are answered and one leavesfeeling that they have had time with anhealthcare professional.The receptionist and nurses are alsoA-1. They care and it is obvious.

February 22nd, 2011

Horrible bedside manners and operates like in and out burger

The staff is rude, especially Shere who runs the front desk, very hateful, Dr. Lugo can't wait to get you out the door, does not show compassion, I would not refer this Dr. to anyone!

October 12th, 2010

The Doctor takes a common sense approach to my questions and explains things in terms I can understand. He's not just a medication prescriber.

July 8th, 2010

Excellent Doctor!!

I am so glad to have found a Doctor like Steven Lugo, puts your mind at ease, very caring, great staff. I couldn't have found a better Doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Lugo to friends and family.

June 28th, 2010

Dr. Lugo is the best doctor ever!! I would tell anyone looking for a general doctor to use him. He is so caring and nice. I trust him and think very highly of him and his staff.