A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Luke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Luke is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Luke, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Luke graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Luke has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven John Luke MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Luke practice?
- Dr. Steven Luke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Luke practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.