A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Luminais:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Luminais, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Luminais graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Luminais has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Luminais accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 14 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven K. Luminais practice?
Dr. Steven Luminais practices Ophthalmology near Thorndale, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Thorndale Ophthalmologists.