A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Luminais:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luminais
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Luminais Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Luminais, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Luminais graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Luminais has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven K Luminais MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven K. Luminais practice?
- Dr. Steven Luminais has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Luminais practices Ophthalmology near Thorndale, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA.
See Thorndale Ophthalmologists.