Dr. Steven Lunz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Lunz?

July 19th, 2013

Good Doctor

I was very happy with my visit to Doctor Lunz, the staff was very friendly and smiled. Dr. Lunz took the time to listen to my health concerns and explain everything to me and was very friendly himself. I wish they had some after hours or Saturdays but I know this is hard in an office with one doctor.

March 22nd, 2013

The entire office was so tense and rude, you could have cut the tension with a knife. No one smiled...lots of heavy sighs...very negative. He has the WORST attitude toward patient care. His nurse did not even know how to use a blood pressure cuff....she used the wrong size (too small)and didn't even have it on right or look at the numbers on the dial. I was ill with fevers and cough. She did not check my temperature or pulse & I know my blood pressure reading was wrong! I would suggest this doctor retire if this is how he cares for his patients....or get some stress management help. Very negative and judgemental. Don't go to him!

June 6th, 2012

Has been my doctor for more than a half-dozen years

Staff have always been friendly, courteous and good-humored.The doctor doesn't talk down to me, but fully answers all my questions.

April 4th, 2012

Computer was treated like it was the patient...CMA had attitude

New patients only seen on a Thurs at 10:30 am for whatever reason. The rude CMA had more power than the dr. They focus on a computer screen rather than the patient. Worst medical office experience ever after my Dr(Dennis Humphries) retired. Lisa Sims, the CMA was crass and very unprofessional. She verbally judged me on the number of rxs I had and was critical of my use of more than one pharmacy. When I told her this is the USA she just rolled her eyes. I would not go back here.

February 10th, 2012

A patient's worst nightmare!

This doctor comes in the room and then looks at a computer screen the entire time. The placement of the screen is where you are unable to see what he is typing in. It is very rude. His staff completely run the show. His latest appt is like 2:30pm. If you have a question the staff tell you that is not my dept....etc....call your insurance....blah...blahI will not go back for sure.

December 23rd, 2011

Dr. Lunz has a great staff. From the moment I walk into his office, the receptionist makes greatly at ease. When ushered into the back, I really know the nurse is doing her best to help me. When the Doctor comes in, he spends a good deal of time with me and explains things very well. Dr. Lunz was recommended to me by a good friend that spent his career in the medical profession. Being as I have a number of health issues, I had been to four other doctors in the past that had not really bothered to test and diagnose my problems. I feel quite fortunate to have found Dr. Lunz. As a retired medical person myself, I know what to ask, and Dr. Lunz has that rare ability to answer complex questions with out having to retreat to his library and flip through medical books. The Doctor does not always tell me what I want to hear, but what he tells me is always best.

April 30th, 2017