A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Luster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Luster is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Luster, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Luster graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Luster has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- Middlesex Hospital, Middletown CT
- Shoreline Orthopedics & Sports Medicine Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Mitchell Luster MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Luster practice?
- Dr. Steven Luster has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Luster practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Essex, CT.
See Essex Orthopedic Surgeons.