A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Luster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Luster is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luster
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Luster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Luster, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Luster graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Luster has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- Middlesex Hospital, Middletown CT
- Shoreline Orthopedics & Sports Medicine Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Mitchell Luster MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Luster practice?
- Dr. Steven Luster has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Luster practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Essex, CT.
See Essex Orthopedic Surgeons.