Dr. Steven Lynch MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 13th, 2015
Systiscope Fears Unfounded with Excellent Doctor
Excellent doctor. Took time with me explaining exactly what to expect during my procedure. The clinic was extraordinarily clean and the office personnel and medical assistants were courteous and patient. My systiscope (which I had been dreading) was not painful - and Dr. Lynch explained each step along the way.

January 31st, 2013
Dr. Lynch is by far the best doctor I have ever had. After a horrible experience with another doctor in another town, Dr. Lynch took over and fixed everything. He and Melissa took care of me for five months and I will never trust a doctor like I trust Dr. Lynch. He knows what he is doing and he is very good at it. My scar is hardly visible! He is awesome!

August 16th, 2012
Dr. Lynch is an awesome doctor! After a very horrible experience with another doctor, Dr. Lynch took over and took great care of me! I trust no one but him with my medical needs. He did surgery one month ago and my scar is hardly visible. I highly recommend him!

March 19th, 2012
EXCELLENT
I was very nervous about getting a vasectomy, Dr Lynch put me at ease and did a great job, with minimal pain or discomfort. My anxiety was far worse than the actual procedure. Would highly recommend Dr Lynch.

September 9th, 2011
I was under Dr. Lynch's care in the LDS Hospital and he was always very sure that I knew what was going on. He took time to answer questions (as he does in the office). His office staff is extremely helpful and his nurse, Melissa, always has a smile on her face and is there to help the patient in any way she can. I highly recommend Dr. Lynch.