Adolescent Specialist, Psychiatrist, Addiction Medicine Specialist

2.0

Its all about the money! show details Its all about the money!
by Noname just a dollar sign! on May 9th, 2013

Dr.Lynn is a complete soulless B******!! He only cares about the money and pushing the psyc drugs! I see he is still up to the same old bag of tricks he used years ago. Check out the CCHR web site Citizens Commission of Human rights for the truth about Psychiatry and the drugs. Maybe this clown should do us all a favor and find a nice padded cell for himself lol!!!

Worked with Dr. Lynn Inpatient show details Worked with Dr. Lynn Inpatient
by just another former patient on Apr 30th, 2013

I met with Dr. Lynn approximately 10 times while inpatient at Ridgeview as a young adult. His arrogance was off-putting and led to an initial misdiagnosis. He was argumentative with everything I said. When I proposed that I change doctors, Dr. Lynn responded by saying that working with him would allow me to work on my 'father issues.' I am grateful that I was nevertheless able to get reassigned to someone else. Dr. Lynn served as a poor introduction to the world of psychiatry for me. It's been years since then but I can still remember his abrasive, invalidating manner.

sister show details sister
by Joe on Mar 20th, 2013

Most arrogant doctor ever. All he wants is your money. He lied to me about several things,,,,, do not go to this con artist, makes me sick..

Horrible show details Horrible
by Elaine on Feb 18th, 2013

As long as I was only going to get my 3 month refills he was fine. He would ask how have you been. As long as my answer was fine he was okay. Once I had a real problem and needed help he was pompous and wanted to send me to group meetings. My husband went with me and Dr. Lynn was upset that I wanted him in the appointment. He actually said that he did not have time for this and needed to get to his next appointment. He was rude and very aggressive with both me and my husband. Then when I went to pay he charged me for a family session, even though it had nothing to do with family and was only about me and my husband was there to help me explain it all. I would run not walk away from this guy. He seems to only be in it for the money and not to really help anyone. It was one of the most horrible experiences of my life. I am now searching for a new doctor that actually wants to help me and not just give me medications and send me on my way.

Look Elsewhere show details Look Elsewhere
Nov 4th, 2012

Dr. Lynn is an arrogant concided individual. He pratices cooky cutter medicine or one size fits all treatment. The only thing he reccomens is group therapy and AA meetings. His ten minute office vists are lectures to the patient without compassion or input from the patient. Further he takes little time to form an accurate diagnosis which, if he did, might come to the conclusion that other treatment might be more appropriate. This arrogant SOB blew two residencies before going to Emory for psychiatry. My advise is to look elswhere. Preferably out of town if you can afford it!

Aug 27th, 2012

Don't waste your time or your money! You are a number and a copay, period.

Incredibility arrogant. show details Incredibility arrogant.
May 2nd, 2012

Absolutely greedy.

very dissatisfied. show details very dissatisfied.
Apr 12th, 2012

Wasn't worth thy wait or the attitude.