A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Lyon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Lyon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lyon
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lyon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Lyon, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyon graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Lyon has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Stoughton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Lambert Lyon MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Lyon practice?
- Dr. Steven Lyon has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Lyon practices Otolaryngology near Janesville, WI.
See Janesville Otolaryngologists.