A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Archer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Archer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Archer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Archer graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Archer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-St Anthony North Hosp
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Michael Archer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Archer practice?
- Dr. Steven Archer has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Archer practices Family Medicine near Westminster, CO.
See Westminster Family Physicians.