A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Berlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Berlin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Berlin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Berlin graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Berlin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Marc Berlin MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Berlin practice?
- Dr. Steven Berlin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Berlin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Towson, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Dundalk, MD and Nottingham, MD.
See Towson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.