A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Berman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Berman, Urologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Berman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Berman has 19 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Marc Berman MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Berman practice?
- Dr. Steven Berman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Berman practices Urology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New York Urologists.