A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Bernstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Bernstein, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Bernstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Martin Bernstein MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Bernstein practice?
- Dr. Steven Bernstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Bernstein practices Urology near Burnsville, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Burnsville Urologists.