Dr. Steven Brown MD Patient Reviews

• 21 reviews

June 26th, 2016
An honest man
I was afraid to see Dr. Brown, because I was sent to him by the insurance company for a disability exam. But I found this man to be honest sincere & caring. The last time I was sent for an exam, the other doc spent less than 10 minutes with me and checked off some boxes on a form and sent me on my way. Dr. Brown LISTENED to me. He asked RIGHT QUESTIONS did a very thorough exam & seemed genuwinly concerned. By the time we finished it was almost 2 hours. I'm sure based on our talk that he knows where I'm coming from and that he'll give me a fair shake. The office in Brookfield is nice and he even gave me a bottle of water.

May 15th, 2016
So very grateful
Just delightful I have never, in 78 years, met a doctor so caring, so patient, and so knowledgeable as Dr. Brown. Thank you for all your kindnesses over the years, to me and my entire family.

November 17th, 2015
Do you want the truth?
He tells you like it IS, and I like that. He is GREAT to talk to.

May 23rd, 2014
EXCELLENT PHYSICIAN
Dr. Brown was mxy Pulmonary Physican for 20 years I couldnt ask for a better person for my care. Very humorous, pleasant but yet professional in all he does. His manners and respect toward his patient are geniune and true. He's quite the gentleman and I thank God for placing him in my life and for the service he has provided to me throughout the years. May God continune to bless his hands and the work he does.

January 15th, 2014
I LOVE Dr. Steven Brown
I am an emergency room nurse and have had the honor of working with Dr. Steven Brown here at Aria Frankford Hospital in Philadelphia. Although we deal with a very challenging group of patients--those seeking pain medications, drug addicts, and the homeless, I was so impressed with how Dr. Brown treated each of the patients with respect and caring. He gave of his time and energy and actively advocated for each patient--up to twelve admissions in a twelve hour night shift. His manner and respect for the patients, their families, and the entire nursing staff is light years better than any of the other doctors whom we have working here. He's also very funny and does amazing card tricks!

July 24th, 2013
A caring angel
I think this is the doctor Brown who is a lung doctor in Wisconsin. He came to Morehead Kentucky this month and has been Gods blessing to me and our community. My husband and I hope that he moves here. If he does i will personally buy him a pizza. They were terribly short-staffed at the hospital. Dr. Brown got me back to my health from really bad emfazema. He stayed as long as it took and was never grumpy. And he went out of his way to thank my husband who has ptsd for serving in Viet Nam. Thank you Dr. Brown.

June 8th, 2013
SMART SMART SMART
My wife and I felt greatly at ease as Dr. Brown explained everything about my newly diagnosed lung cancer. He offered a comprehensive and logical plan of action, personally saw to it that all the right tests would be scheduled and he took time in the office to get a surgeon on the phone. He acted way above and beyond any doctor whom I've ever met in 72 years.

March 22nd, 2013
Smartest Doctor in Milwaukee
Compassioante and loyal, there is no doctor in Milwaukee as smart and as dedicated. He's also one of the few doctors who readily makes house calls to his patients with COPD or other conditions which make them homebound.

March 2nd, 2013
Super Smart
And easy to talk to. Makes you feel instantly comfortable. Clearly, a very strong patient advocate.

October 21st, 2012
Caring and thorough
I'm pretty sure that there is not another doctor in Wisconsin who is as thorough and caring as Dr. Brown. He knows all about COPD including the latest therapies--what's right and what's wrong. He has saved me thousands of dollars in avoiding unnecessary medications and Dr. Brown was extremely generous with samples. He asked everyone in the room, "do you have any other questions?" at least a half dozen times. He was very friendly and extremely patient.

October 20th, 2012
HELPFUL AND CARING
I don't think anyone in Milwaukee is as thorough and knows more about COPD than Dr. Brown. He knows all the latest research and he is extremely generous with drug samples.

August 22nd, 2012
Not the best
Dr. Brown was more than an hour late to my first appointment with him. His staff, particularly Robin, are not very warm and made me feel ill at ease. Rather than value my time, Dr. Brown rushed through my appointment and prattled on about how busy he is with his radio shows. Not the best doctor's office to visit. I would keep looking.