A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Clark, Bariatric Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clark
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clark Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Clark, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Abdominal Hernia
- Diaphragmatic Hernia
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Morbid Obesity
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Clark has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital East
- Community Hospital Indianapolis
- St. Francis Hospital - Indianapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven M Clark MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Clark practice?
- Dr. Steven Clark has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Clark practices Surgery near Greenwood, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Mooresville, IN and Anderson, IN.
See Greenwood Surgeons.