A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Clark, Bariatric Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Clark, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Abdominal Hernia
- Diaphragmatic Hernia
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Morbid Obesity
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Clark has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital Indianapolis
- St. Francis Hospital - Indianapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Maurice Clark MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Clark practice?
- Dr. Steven Clark has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Clark practices Surgery near Greenwood, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.