Dr. Steven Cohen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Cohen?

Diabetic Macular Edema

Diabetic Macular Edema

Have you seen Dr. Steven Cohen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 29th, 2016

"A First"

This was my first experience, the need for eye surgery. I was nervous about the procedure and potential after effects, but Dr. Cohen's manner quickly put me at ease. He was thorough in his explanations and a good listener. As the surgeon, he was in constant communication with my ophthalmologist. The office staff was professional and courteous. Thanks for a very pleasant "first" experience.

May 2nd, 2016

I have been a patient for years, Dr Cohen is always friendly and tells it like it is. Execllent Doctor and office staff is also very good. Thanks

April 5th, 2016

Outstanding treatment

Dr. Steven Cohen has provided me with outstanding care for my retinal condition (Vitreomacular Traction). He was able to advise me about the latest research and treatment for my condition, and was able to discuss why the advice I had received previously probably would not work for me. His curriculum vita is exceptional and his knowledge and experience was reflected in the exceptional treatment I received. As a surgeon, he was able to correct my problem with a pars plana vitrectomy, and was very considerate throughout the process. He even called me at home on the day after my surgery to find out how I was doing!! This attention to me as a patient is typical of his practice. His support staff is always prompt, caring and efficient. As I result of Dr. Cohen’s treatment, I can now see much better than I have seen in years. My distance eyesight is now 20/16!!

August 18th, 2015

Great office and MD

April 7th, 2015

We wouldn't go anywhere else!

Amazing doctor - helped my mother in law and mad her feel very special. Spent a lot of time with her to help her through her eye issues. We would not choose another . Dr Cohen is the best! Thank you from our entire family!

September 12th, 2014

Vision is a very delicate matter, not to be left in the hands of just "anyone".

Myself, working within a hospital environment, I have access to finding the "whose who", in the community. Dr. Cohen and the group he is affiliated with, were by far the shining stars. Although trusting of my peers experiences, I still pursued my own background checks and curriculum vitae reviews. I could not have been happier, with my decision, to allow Dr. Cohen into my life! He eased my fears, discussing diagnosis', options and plan of action in laymans terms. He took as much time as "I" required, not what "the office" required. Should any surgical procedures ever need to be pursued, he is, by far, my surgeon of choice. Customer service is ingrained within my hospital work environment and it is evident that Dr. Cohen's staff are also following suit....they are outstanding, prompt, efficient, friendly and courteous. A very "well oiled" office environment.

February 25th, 2014

Dr Cohen's office visit

I am a relatively new patient of Dr Cohen. I go to his office for treatment for CRVO. It involves a retinal scan and an injection of lucentis into the eyeball. I have been extremely pleased with both procedures and the friendliness of the staff. Dr Cohen, himself, takes time to explain everything to you both before and after the injection. The waiting time has been very short, compared to other places I have been in the past.

February 13th, 2014

I will recommend DR, Cohen to any one I know with the same problem I have. He is very professional and knowledgeable and his staff is polite and helpful in every thing they do.

September 11th, 2012

Dr. Cohen is a kind and intelligent doctor, who seems to keep up on the latest progress in the field of retina medicine. His sense of humor helps put me at ease. He answers my questions thoroughly, and offers additional information that will inform my decisions regarding ongoing treatment. Since I see him on a regular basis, all of the information I have related above helps make these regular appointments easier and more comfortable

August 19th, 2012

Dr. Steven Cohen

He saved my sight and I will be forever grateful. I would recommend Dr Cohen with hesitation, he is very professional< a fine surgeon and a gentleman.His support team too are great and very caring. They always put me at ease and usually I am in and out in half an hour and on my way to work.

June 29th, 2012

I have been an operating room nurse for over 30 years and Dr. Cohen is one of the finest drs. that I have ever worked with. He is very easy to work with and at the same time remains extremely professional and exact. His skills are the finest and we are lucky to have such a great surgeon among us.

September 1st, 2011