Dr. Steven Cohen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Cohen?

Dr. Cohen is great!

Posted on August 12th, 2015

Dr. Cohen is wonderful and very caring. He listened to my problems and gave me a script for upper GI ultrasound. I don't have a diagnosis yet but that is not due to Dr. Cohen, as I have been to many Doctors and they are still trying to figure out my issue.

Real McCoy

Posted on July 26th, 2015

Dr. Cohn is not only a highly qualified certified surgeon, he is also a caring and concerned doctor. He is sensitive to over all care, start to finish. This includes, pain management a big one and explaining what could be the issue or issues. To your follow up care, which in the end you are truly thankful. Dr. Cohen also takes care of ALL patients, rich or poor, Insured or uninsured. In life saving situations or even basic needs. I should know, my family and I thank him very much. I will say firstly, that I know not all professionals are so kind to even speak with you or will save your life for that matter. So when you truly serve and work for the public like Dr. Cohen. You are getting a dedicated professional. He is the real McCoy, who remembers his oath for sure bottom line there. I can't say enough good and the respect Dr. Cohen truly deserves...

multiple visits no results

Posted on April 30th, 2015

The fact this professional blatantly shifted blame onto another doctor should be your sign. The claim of bottom line is true. As I was waiting in the exam room for my surgical follow up he was complaining to office staff about his partner taking all his work. .."Of course he gets all the big surgeries". I have been in horrible pain and keep getting told there's nothing wrong chine back in a few weeks if its not better. Not getting one more dime from me. Will proceed search for another physician who can help me. After research I have learned the surgery I had is the most expensive. I was not given options. I was not told of the side effects that have now ruined my quality of life.

operated on me or colon cancer

Posted on November 4th, 2012

Was very caring and explained everything to me from the diagnosis to surgery.He saved my life and my spirit

Do not use this Dr!!!!

Posted on September 13th, 2012

There are serious concerns - I would look for a different Dr.

CANCER PATIEN

Posted on August 20th, 2009

Of the numerous doctors i had to see, Dr Cohen was one of the most caring, compassionate doctors who put me at ease throughout my care. surgery was painless and i was home in 3 days.he has god's gift !

Posted on June 1st, 2009

Terrible experience...Dr. Cohen is a door knob doc more interested in his bottom line than the well-being of his patients.

Doctor's Response

THE WEB SITE HAS MISINFORMATION CONCERNING MY STAFF AFFILIATIONS AND THIS COMMENT WAS MOST LIKELY INTENDED FOR A DR STEVE COHEN IN NEW JERSEY OR FLORIDA!

Posted on June 30th, 2017