A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Davis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Davis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Health Alliance Hospital-Leomenster Campus
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Michael Davis MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Davis practice?
- Dr. Steven Davis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Davis practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Internists, Worcester Sleep Medicine Doctors, Worcester Pulmonologists, and Worcester Critical Care Practitioners.