A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Fletcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Fletcher, Otolaryngologist, Allergist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Fletcher, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Disorders of ear
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fletcher graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fletcher has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson South Community Hospital
- Miami Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fletcher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Fletcher practice?
Dr. Steven Fletcher practices Otolaryngology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Homestead, FL and Doral, FL.
See Miami Otolaryngologists.