A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Fletcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Fletcher, Otolaryngologist, Allergist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Fletcher, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Disorders of ear
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fletcher graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fletcher has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Children's Hospital
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven M Fletcher MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Fletcher practice?
- Dr. Steven Fletcher has 6 office locations.
Dr. Steven Fletcher practices Otolaryngology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Homestead, FL and Doral, FL.
See Miami Otolaryngologists.