A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Fletcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Fletcher, Otolaryngologist, Allergist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fletcher
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Fletcher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Fletcher, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fletcher graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fletcher has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Miami Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Mark Fletcher MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Fletcher practice?
- Dr. Steven Fletcher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Fletcher practices Otolaryngology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Homestead, FL.
See Miami Otolaryngologists.