A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Mitchell Gibson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Mitchell Gibson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell Gibson graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Mitchell Gibson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Mitchell Gibson MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven Mitchell Gibson practice?
- Dr. Steven Mitchell Gibson has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Mitchell Gibson practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.