A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Goldberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldberg
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Goldberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Goldberg, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Goldberg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven M Goldberg MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Goldberg practice?
- Dr. Steven Goldberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Goldberg practices Cardiovascular Disease near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Cardiologists.