A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Goldberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldberg
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goldberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Goldberg, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Goldberg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven M Goldberg MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Goldberg practice?
- Dr. Steven Goldberg has 6 office locations.
Dr. Steven Goldberg practices Cardiovascular Disease near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY and Babylon, NY.
See Great Neck Cardiologists.