A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Granger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Granger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Granger, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Granger graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Granger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
- South Florida Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Mark Granger MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Granger practice?
- Dr. Steven Granger has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Granger practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Gibsonton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Brandon, FL and Lithia, FL.
See Gibsonton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.