A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Holt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Holt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Holt, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Holt graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Holt has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Holston Valley Medical Center
- Indian Path Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Holt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven Holt practice?
Dr. Steven Holt practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Family Medicine, and Cardiovascular Disease near Kingsport, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Bristol, TN.
See Kingsport Surgeons, Kingsport Family Physicians, and Kingsport Cardiologists.