Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
My Dr for 20 yrs -- what all GP's should be show details My Dr for 20 yrs -- what all GP's should be
Aug 11th, 2011

Dr. Howard is exactly what you want. Informed, practical, personable and a consumate professional. My dad was a general practitioner, delivered babies, surgeon -- so my standards are high. Dr Howard is old school in the ways that count, not just a technition or to approach you as a number. Been his patient for 20 years. Highly recommend -- and appreciated.

The Best! show details The Best!
Mar 9th, 2011

Dr. Howard is the best... caring, considerate, kind, understanding and responsive. I have never felt rushed and is nurse, Lydia is a gem!

Great guy, but not proactive, no followup plan show details Great guy, but not proactive, no followup plan
Dec 14th, 2010

Very experienced, caring guy but seems pretty worn out by the demands of 30 years as a GP. Transferred most of his patients to other local physicians in 2007/2008, may even be retired now.As a person I really like him, and he was helpful when I had a few problems, but no follow-up visits or reminders - more of a troubleshooter than a planner.

Highly Recommend Dr. Howard show details Highly Recommend Dr. Howard
Jul 6th, 2010

Dr. Howard is oustanding. He is professional, caring, knowledgeable. Highly recommended!

Dr. Howard is Wonderful show details Dr. Howard is Wonderful
Sep 28th, 2009

My family and I have been seeing Dr. Howard for over 13 years now. Not only has he never steered us wrong with a diagnosis, his treatment is great and he is very personable.You can tell that he really cares and is really good at what he does...

Outstanding doctor show details Outstanding doctor
by Herb on Jun 3rd, 2008

Dr. Howard is of the 'old school' in the way he deals with people. Outstanding easy to talk to and he does not rush you at all. He really cares about his patients. I have gone to him for years and have never had a negative experience. Sadly, you do not find doctors like Dr. Howard much any more.