A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven James:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven James, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. James graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. James has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Indiana Orthopaedic Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven James MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven James practice?
- Dr. Steven James has 8 office locations.
Dr. Steven James practices Neurological Surgery near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Greenwood, IN and Franklin, IN.
See Indianapolis Surgeons.