Learn more about Dr. Steven James:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. James
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. James Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven James, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. James graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. James has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Indiana Orthopaedic Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven James MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven James practice?
- Dr. Steven James has 8 office locations.
Dr. Steven James practices Neurological Surgery near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Greenwood, IN and Franklin, IN.
See Indianapolis Surgeons.