Learn more about Dr. Steven James:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven James, Neurological Surgeon, Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. James
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. James Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven James, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. James graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. James has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Indiana Orthopaedic Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven James MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven James practice?
- Dr. Steven James has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven James practices Neurological Surgery near Greenwood, IN.
See Greenwood Neurological Surgeons.