Learn more about Dr. Steven Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fayette Memorial Hospital Assoc Inc
- Sevier Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Mark Johnson DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Steven Johnson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Johnson practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brookville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Connersville, IN and Boone, IA.
See Brookville Family Physicians and Brookville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.