Dr. Steven Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Johnson?

Posted on October 11th, 2013

Extremely helpful. Paid attention to details and went out of his way to be helpful. Was able to figure out problems other doctors could not help me with. Listens carefullyto my probelms and makes thoughtful suggestions. Staff is busy but very thoughtful and helpful.

Spends alot of time with his patients

Posted on March 28th, 2013

I never thought i would find a Dr who would actually listen to me when i talked. In my entire life i had yet to meet one. That is until i had an appt with Dr J. He actually sat down and talked to me, he listened and he seemed to actually be interested in what i was telling him. I did not feel like he was trying to get out of the room and on to the next patient like all other Drs. I have seen. I loved him.

Posted on November 9th, 2011

I have seen him several times and he can't remember my health issues from one time to the next and apparently does not review my chart before he sees me or he wouldn't be so openly ignorant about my health problems. I think he could really help me if he gave a heck about me as an individual.

Posted on October 15th, 2009

Dr. j is i wonderful doctor who listens and takes his time. He's very kind and compassionate.

Posted on May 25th, 2016