A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Kaplan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplan
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Stanford University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kaplan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Mark Kaplan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Steven Kaplan has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Kaplan practices Family Medicine near Clayton, CA.
See Clayton Primary Care Doctors.