A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Katz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Katz, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Katz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Mark Katz MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Katz practice?
- Dr. Steven Katz has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Katz practices Anesthesiology near Arlington Heights, IL.
See Arlington Heights Anesthesiologists.