A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Katz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katz
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Katz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Katz, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Katz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Stamford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Mitchell Katz MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Katz practice?
- Dr. Steven Katz has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Katz practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Psychiatrists.