A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Keller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Keller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Lung Cancer
- Sweaty Armpit (Hyperhidrosis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Keller graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Keller has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Keller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Keller practice?
Dr. Steven Keller practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons.