A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Keller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Keller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keller
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Keller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Keller, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Lung Cancer
- Sweaty Armpit (Hyperhidrosis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Keller graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Keller has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven M Keller MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Keller practice?
- Dr. Steven Keller has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Keller practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons.