Learn more about Dr. Steven Keller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Keller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keller
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Keller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Keller, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Lung Cancer
- Sweaty Armpit (Hyperhidrosis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Keller graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Keller has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven M Keller MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Keller practice?
- Dr. Steven Keller has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Keller practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Cardiothoracic Surgeons.