A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Klein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Klein, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Klein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Klein MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven Klein practice?
- Dr. Steven Klein has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Klein practices Family Medicine near Novi, MI.
See Novi Family Physicians.