A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Klein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Klein, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Klein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Michael Klein MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Klein practice?
- Dr. Steven Klein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Klein practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Beachwood, OH.
See Cleveland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.