A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Larson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Larson
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Larson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Immune System Disorders
- Thyroid Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Larson graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Larson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Mark Larson MD and OD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Larson practice?
- Dr. Steven Larson has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Larson practices Nuclear Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Nuclear Medicine Physicians.