A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Morris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Morris, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Morris has 5 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Michael Morris MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Morris practice?
- Dr. Steven Morris has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Morris practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Midland, MI.
See Midland Plastic Surgeons and Midland Surgeons.