Learn more about Dr. Steven Rapp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Rapp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rapp
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rapp Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Rapp, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Rapp graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rapp has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven M Rapp MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Rapp practice?
- Dr. Steven Rapp has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Rapp practices Neurological Surgery near Waterford, MI.
See Waterford Neurological Surgeons.