Learn more about Dr. Steven Rapp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Rapp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rapp
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rapp Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Rapp, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Rapp graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rapp has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven M Rapp MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Rapp practice?
- Dr. Steven Rapp has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Rapp practices Neurological Surgery near Waterford, MI.
See Waterford Neurological Surgeons.