A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Roser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Roser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cleft Lip
- Dental Implants
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Laser Surgery
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roser graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Roser has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Roser DMD and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven Roser practice?
- Dr. Steven Roser has 5 office locations.
Dr. Steven Roser practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Decatur, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and New York, NY.
See Decatur Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons and Decatur Dentists.