Learn more about Dr. Steven Rosner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Rosner, Rheumatologist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Rosner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Arthritis (septic arthritis)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Localized Scleroderma
- Lyme Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Raynaud Disease
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sjogren's Syndrome
- Spinal Stenosis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosner graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rosner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Michael Rosner MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Rosner practice?
- Dr. Steven Rosner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Rosner practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Emerson, NJ.
See Hackensack Internists and Hackensack Rheumatologists.