A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Rosner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Rosner, Rheumatologist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosner
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Rosner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Arthritis (septic arthritis)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Localized Scleroderma
- Lyme Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Raynaud Disease
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sjogren's Syndrome
- Spinal Stenosis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosner graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rosner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Michael Rosner MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Rosner practice?
- Dr. Steven Rosner has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Rosner practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Emerson, NJ.
See Emerson Internists and Emerson Rheumatologists.