A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Rudd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Rudd is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Rudd, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudd graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rudd has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
- Bradford Health Services At Bi, Birmingham, Al
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Michael Rudd MD is a male Neurologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Rudd practice?
- Dr. Steven Rudd has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Rudd practices Neurology near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Dothan, AL.
See Birmingham Neurologists.