Learn more about Dr. Steven Samuels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Samuels
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Samuels Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Samuels, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Samuels graduated from Universite Catholique De Louvain, Brussels.
Dr. Samuels has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven M Samuels MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Samuels practice?
- Dr. Steven Samuels has 6 office locations.
Dr. Steven Samuels practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Chicopee, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, MA and Holyoke, MA.
See Chicopee Internists and Chicopee Gastroenterologists.