A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Samuels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Samuels
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Samuels, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Samuels graduated from Universite Catholique De Louvain, Brussels.
Dr. Samuels has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven M Samuels MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Samuels practice?
- Dr. Steven Samuels has 6 office locations.
Dr. Steven Samuels practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Chicopee, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, MA and Holyoke, MA.
See Chicopee Internists and Chicopee Gastroenterologists.