Learn more about Dr. Steven Sanders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Sanders is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanders
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Sanders Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Sanders, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanders graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Sanders has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Irving Coppell Surgical Hospital
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven M Sanders MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Sanders practice?
- Dr. Steven Sanders has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Sanders practices Internal Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists and Las Vegas Orthopedic Surgeons.