Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Sanders
Dr. Steven Sanders, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Internal Medicine. Dr. Sanders is affiliated with University Medical Center of Southern Nevada, Valley Hospital Medical Center and Mountainview Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Sanders has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Steven Sanders is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.
Dr. Kirk Mendez
Las Vegas, NV 0 mi15
Dr. George Elkanich
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Las Vegas, NV 0 mi20
Dr. Kandarp Bhatt
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Internal Medicine
Las Vegas, NV 0 mi8