A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Sanders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Sanders is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Sanders, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanders graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Sanders has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Irving Coppell Surgical Hospital
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Mark Sanders MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Sanders practice?
- Dr. Steven Sanders has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Sanders practices Internal Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV.
See Irving Internists and Irving Orthopedic Surgeons.